Thursday, July 9, 2009

PreWedding/Bridal Photoshoot

I am so excited to finally be able to share our prewedding/bridal photoshoot with our awesome wedding photographer Junshien. I seriously *heart* his work. He never disappoints me.

We started off in this old barn looking thing in Merced, CA.





Then we headed over to highway 140 where all the almond trees were... yes, that is the way to Yosemite.


My flowers came from the florist at Raley's supermarket!


I bought that pinwheel at Dollar Tree on a whim.




My $10 Target veil and Forever 21 Flower Clip!


This is one of our favorite pictures!

Those are all the pictures we have for now. I asked him to pick out a few pictures for us to use for our invites. We made MOO cards with these pictures and had one side printed with our wedding website info with login and password.

Did anyone else take Pre-wedding or Bridal Pictures?


11 comments:

  1. OMG!! those pictures are amazing!!!
    My personal favorite is the second one, you look stunning! is that your wedding dress?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Joy's! :) You look stunning! I'm definitely taking my bridal pics but now I might consider a couple shoot! This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i love your accessories... the pinwheel is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Beautiful people, breathtaking backdrop, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jeanny! How are you? I hope your wedding planning has been fun! :) David and I won't be able to make it, sorry :( It seems like it's gonna be a wonderful wedding! I'm loving your wedding colors and the pre-wedding shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing...I love the pictures and all the ebay finds...what a fun shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! I'm considering getting a "fake" dress for a fun shoot too. I love that you dyed part purple! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hi... i really love your white qipao dresses.. can you please sell it to me? please email me at awongdesign@gmail.com

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete