Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Save The Date Video!

I can finally show our Save The Date to you guys since we sent it out to everyone. Fiance and I decided to do something fun. We made a video for our Save The Date. It was fun... and free! And plus, we got to showcase our goofiness.

Jeanny And Phil from GreyKind on Vimeo.


Here are the details for you nosy people.

Engagement photographers: Memoire Studio
Engagement videographer: Jhermaine
Engagement site: Theater District in San Jose, CA
Prewedding photographer: Junshien
Prewedding videographer: Nate
Prewedding site: Merced, CA
Other videographer: My Dad
Other site: Fiance's apartment
Santa Cruz videographer: The Fiance
Video editing: My incredible Fiance
Song: 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's

Hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out at a later date but this is totally one of our ideas for the SaveTheDates as well! How did you get it to your guests? Email? Burn onto a DVD and mail? We'll prob do this if we do the videos bc not all family are tech savvy.
    If we do it I'll have to pick your brain -yet again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the dress....this isn't the dress you will be wearing is it?!!!! how adorable!!! unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We embedded the video into our website, and then mass emailed everyone our website info. We also included the website info in our invitations.

    And noooo, that is not my wedding dress. I wore that dress as part of my bridal shoot =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pic where you FI has the "Bad girl" book and he looks at it all scared!! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just might be the cutest thing ever! I love how it showcases your relationship with each other, and is really personal and unique!

    ReplyDelete