Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rural Photoshoot Backdrops

We did a rural photoshoot a while back since I, well, live in the country. Here are some areas I've scouted for the photoshoot.

These are some sort of train frames off the freeway. Don't they look awesome?



Unfortunately, they moved the trains the day before our photoshoot. How very unlucky for me as they were sitting there for the past 4 months.

This looks like an abandoned barn of some sort. I pass it everyday on my way to work.


Here are some orchards. I think they are almond trees.


Huge empty fields.


Abandoned, sorta creepy looking house.


You can see glimpses of the photo shoot in our Save The Date video.

Has anyone else done a country photoshoot? Or seen a really cool one? I love seeing inspirations!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this kind of location! put a bright bold colored antique chair in the middle of fields with wild grass/flowers, and i'll be in a photographer location heaven....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cess, please come here and do my Trash the Dress shoot, we'll have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa i just saw your reply. heck, i don't know how to shoot grown up! but if you have a camera i can borrow, i can try? even though i doubt i know how to pose you...hahahaa..

    ReplyDelete