Friday, May 15, 2009

Aisle Runners

My wedding venue will not allow flower petals or anything messy like that, so I need to come up with another decoration idea for my aisle. I am obsessed with the idea of getting a monogrammed white aisle runner with some color to go along the sides. I don't even know how to explain it. The pictures will have to speak for itself.


Seen on Project Wedding

This can't be hard to make, right? I am thinking that I need to buy some colored tulle and just lay them out alongside my aisle runner.


Seen on Project Wedding

I like the one above but with opposite colors; white aisle runner and blue tulle on the sides. I can't find any more pictures of this idea so you will have to imagine it with those two pictures.

I want my monogram on the aisle runner to somewhat resemble this.


Source

Did anyone use an awesome aisle runner? SHARE!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colored tulle idea! It is a great alternative to flower petals. All of those pictures are gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool idea! It will make for sweet photos!

    I was a little bummed because I had my heart set on a pretty monogrammed aisle runner, but when we changed our venue I found out that we can't have an aisle runner at all.

    ReplyDelete