Thursday, May 7, 2009

STD Video Inspirations

The FI and I are planning to make a video for our Save The Date. We figured that it would be fun, cheap, and a great way to showcase more of our goofy side. We have a few ideas for some of the shots, but I think FI has a ton of secret ideas that he's not sharing with me.

I have fallen in love with the idea of having some kind of Engagement Video ever since I saw Wong Fu's video of "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. They had made it when they were still in college many years ago for their friend's wedding. I love it and have watched it a couple hundred times by now.



Then, they came out with a video last year to Marie Digby's "Say It Again" that they made for another friend's wedding. I love it just as much as their "I'm Yours" video. These two videos are so different but both are incredibly good.



*sigh* I am so in love with Wong Fu and their work. If only I was good friends with them. Or if I could hire them to make videos for us. Except, I'm not sure they would accept "wedding" type of work.

Do you know of any good Save The Date/Engagement Videos to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment