Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Friendor - Our Awesome Photographer

Booking the Photographer
As soon as we picked our date, I called my wedding photographer up and told him that I was booking that date. Yes, the photographer was the first and only person I had told for a long time (well, besides my Mom). Why did I call him right away? Because I knew he was awesome and that he would book up quickly. He was actually someone I met through our personal blogs and somehow through the years, we became good friends. He took pictures of Sundance and I after we had been dating for 4 months. I think we were actually his first formal photoshoot that he did himself and he was trying to get his portfolio up and running. We dressed up in our formal attire and took what I call "pre-engagement" pictures, haha! It was raining that day and I directed them to the wrong picture place (Fact: I get lost EVERYWHERE, even with a GPS). I'm sure he couldn't get all the shots he wanted, but man, the shots he DID get turned out amazing! I'm pretty sure a ton of people have seen our pictures because he won some contest for
Jesh de Rox with one of them.

So without further ado, my awesome photographer and friend, Junshien. And here are those "pre-engagement" pictures he took of us in Dec 2006 when he was just entering the world of weddings. And he's gotten 500% better in these 2 years. We are so proud to call him our photographer and friend

Our famous picture - I call it "Laughing Through The Rain"



Too bad Sundance had Alfafa hair here.



For some reason, this picture is so appealing to look at.

All pictures copyrighted by Junshien. Please do not use without permission.

Who was the first Vendor that you picked and why?

3 comments:

  1. my photographer was also my first vendor booked! i think it's cos i was so excited and really love photography and didn't want to miss out on working with her.

    checked out your photographer's site. he's got awesome style, those photos are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! We picked our date, then our venue, then our photographer... Our photographer wasn't available for our date, so we changed the date and then re-booked our photographer! She was that important to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally about 45 minutes before the ceremony the family will be photographed. The bridal party and bride and groom should be finished 30 minutes before the ceremony with all pictures as guests begin to arrive and often the bride doesn't want to be where she can be seen by everyone. wedding photographer london

    ReplyDelete