Thursday, May 7, 2009

Concept Videos and Movie Spoofs

I am so lucky that Fiance is a video producer/director/editor. We get to have all these neat-o videos for the wedding. In addition to our Save The Date video, we have decided to come up with Movie Spoofs. When I was looking for wedding videographers last year, I came upon the WEVA 2008 award website. I had already seen Stillmotion's work, but they were located in Canada! I knew that flying them down would be expensive, so I looked up all the videographers that were located in California on the WEVA website. I looked at their demos and videos and then asked for pricing sheets. This is the same method I would have probably used to find a photographer on the WPJA Northern California website if I hadn't had found a photographer already. Below are the Cali videographers I had looked up. Red 5 Studios David Robin Films Genesis Films Blue Skies Cinema Vantage Point Productions I LOVED Red 5 Studios for their Wedding Concept Videos. I had bookmarked them and showed Fiance all their Movie Spoofs. We began talking about it again last night and we came up with 3-4 Movie Spoof videos. Fiance majored in Theater Arts so he did a lot of acting, theater and spoken word stuff in college. And also, he has a ton of actor friends. We have already picked out most of our cast and crew! A couple of ideas we have come up with for Spoofs were Friends and Scrubs. But the million dollar question is, which couple should we play? Monica/Chandler or Rachel/Ross? Elliot/J.D. or Turk/Carla? We have a couple more ideas.... but those will remain secret for now, only to be revealed at our Reception
Has anyone made any Movie Spoofs/Concept Videos for their Wedding?

Below are some of my favorites from Red 5 Studios.


Grey's Anatomy
NBA/Nike Commercial

There are so many more good ones. Go check them out!

FYI: Concept videos by Red 5 Studios start at $2495

No comments:

Post a Comment