Friday, May 15, 2009

Purple, Blue, and White Inspirations

I've decided on my wedding colors to be Blue, Purple, and White. It should be easy, right? Sooo wrong! What SHADE of blue do I want? A lighter blue like Teal Blue, or something darker like a Navy Blue or Royal Blue? Do I want the purple to be Lavender or more like Plum? Even the white is hard to decide. Should it be bright white, ivory, or more cream? Yikes! I needed some serious help. I turned to Polyvore for some inspiration.

Blue Wedding

Blue wedding dream

Evil Purple Bridesmaids Trying To Outshine The Bride!

purple flowers

Purple Flowers

Flower Mix: Purple & Pink

And let's not forget the Beach Theme I am going for.
Will you marry me on the beach?
Will you marry me on the beach? - by Musadinessuno on Polyvore.com

Under the Sea
Under the Sea - by Cotton Tail on Polyvore.com

Nautical Wedding
Nautical Wedding - by *Daphne*♥ request open on Polyvore.com

Beach Wedding
Beach Wedding - by Cotton Tail on Polyvore.com

I also loved these boards:

Snippet and Ink


NLCD


NLCD

There are so many pretty colors and themes! How did you guys decide?

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the beach themes on these inspiration boards...the blue and white look beautiful together on the beach themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I WANA KNO ALSO HOW CAN I PICK ONE I LUV EM ALL

    ReplyDelete