Friday, May 8, 2009

Photo-FUN!



Everyone knows about the fun of using Picnik and Poladroid. But have any of you heard of PhotoFunia? I have spent the past couple of hours looking for photos of Sundance and I, cropping them, and uploading them into PhotoFunia. It can quickly take up your time. All you do is upload a picture (must be less than 2MB) and voila, you get some awesome looking photos! Then, save it to your computer and use it for whatever you want. I am planning to use my pre-engagement, engagement, and bridal shoot pictures and then using these for wedding related things, such as a bridal newsletter that I will send out to everyone involved in the wedding.

Here are some photos I used that were from what I call my "pre-engagement" photoshoot from waaaay back in the days by our amazing photographer, Junshien.








Here are some non-pro pictures that I used. Here is the original photo from a recent wedding:


Here it is after I Picnik-ed it:


Here it is after using PhotoFunia:


Here's another original non-pro picture of us after my graduation:


Here it is after using
Poladroid:


Here's the same picture in PhotoFunia:


And another PhotoFunia picture:


I think some of these would've made cool Save The Dates if you added things on in Photoshop, like your date (DUH).


What did you guys use your creative pictures for?

3 comments:

  1. That is SO cool!! More ways to waste my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,thanks! The site looks pretty cool! I shall try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really cool and I like photofunia. Picjoke.com is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.

    ReplyDelete