Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Rings

Sundance keeps bugging me to post pictures of the *Real* Ring so everyone can see it.

So I took pictures of it... on top of a bee. Why a bee? Why not a bee? It's our bee massager that we got for $10 a couple years ago. Here's to the journey of the newest Bridezilla.





My ring is a pearl with a bunch of diamonds around it. Why a pearl? Because pearl is my birthstone. It's too big right now because my finger is a freakish 4 1/4 so we need to get it resized. And while we go to the jeweler we get to check out more bling... perhaps for a second ring?!?! I'm so spoiled. I don't know why I need two of everything. Must've learned it from my mom.

And of course, I HAD to take pictures of my STUNNA STUNT RING, haha!






*BAM*

With my parents for Chinese New Year's Eve dinner (after the engagement)

*SHAZAAM*

(We are such dorks)

Anyone else have a
Stunt Ring?


1 comment: