Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bay Area Venues - Part 1

PALMDALE ESTATES


One of the first places I visited with my mom was Palmdale Estates in Fremont, California. I absolutely LOVED this place and it ended up being our second choice. It was gorgeous, could hold our ginormous 200-300 guest list, and was pretty affordable (menus ranged in the $30-$40ish/person, ample free parking, and no cake cutting fee). Fiance and his family have gone to a few weddings here (they lovingly called it the Wedding Factory) and thought it was a nice place too. This place is a hidden gem within the city; you would've never known there were beautiful gardens inside this place.

Apparently, it is also very popular for Indian Weddings. I guess because of the spacious grounds. Looking at the Indian menu makes me drool and wish we had it there, just so that we, too, can eat Indian food!

Here are some pictures I took of the place when I went to visit.

The Gardens


The Driveway and the Spacious Grounds. Can you see a ton of beautiful photo-ops in this place?



The house where the Reception takes place.


The Ballroom.


The Backyard with a Gazebo where you can get married under.


The Patio

This is what sold me... it's called The Sunken Gardens. You could have your ceremony under this breath-taking Gazebo. I want to have one put in my backyard so I could pretend that I got married here instead of a ballroom. (Explained in another post)

You could be whisked happily-ever-after after your ceremony if you rent this man and carriage.
The End.

Did you have a hard time picking between your top 2 venues?

No comments:

Post a Comment