Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Engagement Pictures - Children's Museum



After hanging out at Monopoly in the Park, we walked right next door to the Children's Museum and found some pretty walls to take pictures at.




After seeing this picture, Sundance turned to me and said, "Uh, you look like a Geisha."

My lame-o reply, "Oh yeah, well you look like a...

... errmm, T-Rex?"



I love my red shoes! And I love Target.

$20 at Target. Word.

Sundance's feet aren't really that big.




I love these Silhouette type pictures of us.


Even my baby hairs show up in the Silhouette.




All pictures by Memoire Studio - Please do not use without permission.

Does anyone have suggestions on what we can use the Silhouette pictures for?

2 comments:

  1. You could use the head silhouttes as your "wedding logo". Or any of the silhoutte pictures as a guest "board" instead of a traditional guest book?
    Love the hot red outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he looks so different without glassess! i love the pictures, especially the sillhouttes. miss you!

    ReplyDelete