Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Engagement Pictures - Monopoly



The fiance and I took engagement pictures a few weeks ago and we got the files! I am a bargain hunter through nature AND nurture. Nature because most Asians have this ability/need/want to bargain and Nurture because I watched my mom, Queen Bargainer, haggle on almost anything and everything. Anyways, this explains how I got found our engagement photographers - Memoire Studio!

When we were looking for places to take our shoot, I stumbled upon Monopoly in the Park in San Jose, CA. How cool is this place - it's a life size Monopoly Board! It was perfect because the Boardwalk was renamed the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, our venue! Was it fate? I like to think so.



Chance is Fate's disguise.

How else could we have met at a Trannie Bar?


How cool are these huge dice?



Fiance likes to sing to me and I like to listen in awe.

Even my baby hair is applauding in the wind.

Our props - Christmas presents courtesy of Fiance's parents












All pictures by Memoire Studio, please do not use without permission. More pictures to come.

Anyone else do their photoshoot in a cool place?

2 comments:

  1. what a great location and props :) you two look like youre having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I had to cheat and sneak a peek at your photographer's blog. hehe. Jump! Jump!
    Are they your wedding photographer as well?

    ReplyDelete