Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Meeting of Sundance and Duckie

So let me take you back to the circumstances that led up to the meeting of Sundance and I. It was Jan 2006 and I was in the midst of interviewing for graduate school. I had already been in Texas for 5 years at that time, so I was applying to both places in Texas and California since I really wanted to move back home. At this point, I had received interviews to about 6 places in both states. I was set for an interview in the beginning of Feb 2006 in the Bay Area. It was the perfect time for me to go because I had just reconnected with an old girlfriend (Jin - whom I've known since I was FIVE!) and it was her birthday weekend, so I was going to hang out with her for her big birthday bash. Well, a week before the interview, I found out I was accepted to my #1 choice in Dallas, Texas. So, I decided to cancel my interview in the Bay Area and instead went there for a weekend of fun and relaxation! My girlfriend decided to hold her birthday bash at a fun place, called Asia SF. We had dinner there and then went down to the club afterwards. It was so much fun! They had a dance show and everything for dinner entertainment.

With my GF


I'm the one in pink


With our hawwt waitress


Some Dancing Entertainment. Every 15 minutes or so, someone would dance on top of the bar, Coyote Ugly style, with a routine they had. It was awesome! I highly recommend this place for a Bachelorette party!


The waitresses downstairs at the club, after dinner.

The best part about Asia SF? It was a TRANNIE BAR. Yup, all those hawt girls are actually transvestites. It was funny when you saw some of those guys gawking at the ladies when they were dancing on top of the bars. Some of them didn't know WHERE we were. HAHA!

So here I am, dancing on the stripper pole with a friend. I believe I was pretty buzzed at this time. After dancing, I went to go sit down and chill. Some other people took over the stripper pole and I watched them dance a while.


Like this dude.


He was really getting into it. Look at him get LOW.


Getting Lower.


Finally, I went back on to join them.


And watched this guy just HOG the stripper pole.

At this point, I went up to his friend (the other guy) and said, "Wow, your friend must be REALLY drunk!"
To which he replied, "Nope, he hasn't had a drink ALL NIGHT! He's just naturally like that."
I was impressed! He sparked my interest just a little bit...

A group picture of us, which I totally don't remember taking.

Did anyone else meet at an interesting place?

No comments:

Post a Comment